miércoles, 11 de julio de 2007

GOD WAS GUILTY...


It was anothEr fucking wonder night in which u where mine, at least its what u make me thought and feel with your soft and juicy lips, I wAs a victim oF Stendhal, (u know chiken skin) when I feel your flirty tongue running thru my back I was plenty fulfilled of your face and your lamb eyes I realLy love it, in just one secoNd my cold breathing was in your back and I had for a few time your hart in my hand, I hope someday u will be ready to eat tacos aGain jajajajajaja
LOVE U IN A FUCKIN' STRANGE WAY.

2 comentarios:

Akane dijo...

loving someone is as astrange as
me comparing my self to rhe mechanism of windows vista
nice post =]

Akane dijo...

loving someone is as astrange as
me comparing my self to rhe mechanism of windows vista
nice post =]