martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

JUST TO KNOW


I am addicted to your skin, I would say to much, it becomes almost as addictive as heroin, I don’t know how was it or what happened ,I dont know but LONG TIME AGO I need the sensation to be more close to you, I try not to generate u, avoid u , not to think of yourself, but you always know how to appear at what time , in wich space…
De la INDIFERENCIA a la necesidad
De la negación al DESCARO
Del PEDESTAL al suelo
De oídos sordos a oídos EDUCADOS
De la DESCONFIANZA a la entrega total
Del abuso a la VOLUNTAD
De la LIBERTAD a las ATADURAS INVISIBLES

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

estaba ñleyendo tu blog y lei ese pedo de los atakes de panico y la neeiiss tan bien ogetes yo dure un año con atakes de paniko diarios, casi me daba dos o 4 diarios y putamadre es el infierno
es un mal trip cañon